SD Free Diving Lanyard
- The freediving lanyard improves the athlete´s safety during training sessions and deep freediving competitions.
- It secures the athlete to the training line, allowing safety staff.
- It also avoids the risk of the free diver to pass the target depth.
- The cable is made out of a robust braided steel wire coated with a high visibility yellow rubber.
- The part that connects the lanyard to the line is a generously sized stainless steel carabiner.
- The lanyard is fixed to the wrist through a soft bracelet with a tear-off strap.