– Dry-top valve seals breathing tube when submerged
– Flexible lower bore reduces jaw fatigue
– Mouthpiece drops away when not in use great for scuba divers
– High-quality silicone mouthpiece is comfortable and durable
– Angled mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue
– Lower purge valve allows water to be quickly expelled
– Streamlined design reduces drag while swimming
– Adjustable clip for securing to any mask
DRY SNORKEL CLEAR/LILAC
The dry-top design allows users to take every breath with confidence and focus on the reef below.
A float-activated valve instantly seals off the breathing tube if submerged while swimming or from overhead
waves. A generous bore provides ample airflow and a lower purge valve enables instant clearing when needed.