COLTRI AIR COMPRESSOR MCH 16 ERGO.
- The ERGO model stands out for its robustness, portability and great efficiency.
- Equipped with three different pumping units (MCH 13, MCH 16, or MCH 18).
- And powered by three-phase electric motors.
- Each ERGO compressor has a monitoring system panel that includes an inter stage pressure gauge.
- Auto stop with adjustable pressure switch.
- Automatic condensate drain and a phase control for rotation direction.
- The models in this series have two connections for high pressure hoses and a Maxi filter system.
1-Intake filter 2-Intake valve 1st stage 3-Outlet valve 1st stage 4-Cooling pipe 1st-2nd stage 5-Intake valve 2nd stage
6-Outlet valve 2nd stage 7-Safety valve 1st stage 8-1st stage pressure gauge 9-Cooling pipe 2nd/condensate separator LP 10-Condensate separator LP 11-Safety valve 2nd stage 12-2nd stage pressure gauge 13-Pipe separator/3rd stage
14-Intake valve 3rd stage 15-Outlet valve 3rd stage 16-Aftercooler 17-Condensate separator HP 18-Safety valve
19-Pressure gauge 20-Purifier filter 21-Pressure maintenance valve 22-Pressure switch 23-Flex hoses
1-Frame 2-Control panel 3-ON pushbutton 4-Stop pushbutton 5-Condensate discharge pushbutton
6-Oil level warning light 7-Direction of rotation indicator light 8-Hour counter 9-Cabinet interior / cooling air temperature 10-Emergency pushbutton 11-Automatic shutdown pressure switch 12-3rd stage pressure gauge
13-2nd stage pressure gauge 14-1st stage pressure gauge 15-Refill hoses connection 16-Condensate discharge valves
17-Oil level 18-Oil discharge valves 19-Purifier filter 20-Handles 21-Condensate collection can 22-Motor
23-Compressor 24-Air filter 25-Final condensate separator 26-1st stage 27-2nd stage 28-3rd stage 29-Monobloc
30-Oil filler plug 31-Safety valve 32-Maintenance valve 33-Cooling fan 34-Belt