COLTRI AIR COMPRESSOR MCH 16 ERGO TPS
- Compactness, performance, robustness and transportability are the main features of the ERGO TPS breathable air compressors.
- Equipped with four different pumping units (MCH 13, MCH 16, MCH 21 and MCH 23).
- All in TPS (Tropical Plus Superdry) version and powered by three-phase electric motors.
- The compressors have a monitoring system panel including pressure gauges.
- Auto stop with adjustable pressure switch.
- Automatic condensate drain and and a phase control for rotation direction.
- The models of this series have two connections for high pressure hoses (from 232 to 330 bar) and an improved filtering system with two Hyper filters.
1-Intake filter 2-Intake valve 1st stage 3-Outlet valve 1st stage 4-Cooling pipe 1st-2nd stage 5-Intake valve 2nd stage
6-Outlet valve 2nd stage 7-Safety valve 1st stage 8-1st stage pressure gauge 9-Cooling pipe 2nd/condensate separator LP 10-Condensate separator LP 11-Safety valve 2nd stage 12-2nd stage pressure gauge 13-Intake valve 3rd stage
14-Discharge valve 3rd stage 15-Final cooling pipe 16-HP condensate separator 17-Safety valve 18-Pressure gauge 19-HP condensate separator High Efficiency 20-Purifier filter 21-Pressure maintenance valve 22-Pressure switch 23-Flex hoses
1 Frame 2 Condensate drain valves 3 Check valve 4 Oil drain valves 5 Hyper filter 6 Handles
7 Condensate collection tank 8 Internal combustion engine 9 Compressor 10 Air filter 11 Condensate separator
12 1st stage 13 2nd stage 14 3rd stage 15 Crankcase 16 Oil filler plug 17 Safety valve 18 Maintenance valve
19 Cooling fan 20 Belt 21 Anti-vibration device 22 Oil pump 23 Oil filter 24 Purifier filter