Aqualung Zephyr Flex Snorkel
- Zephyr Flex’s unique dual-material construction combines rigidity and flexibility for dependability and comfort.
- The Zephyr Flex is a corrugated snorkel, with an elliptical purge valve and an anti-shock soft splashguard.
- The unique construction uses two materials.
- One rigid to prevent collapse and the other soft to allow flexibility which reduces pressure on the diver’s mouth.
- Thanks to the elliptical purge valve.
- The Zephyr Flex creates a seal against incoming water and makes easy work of purging water away.
- The anatomically-designed silicone mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue.
- And the soft splashguard top helps to reduce water entry at the surface in choppy conditions.
- The ergonomic snorkel retainer is easy to operate, even with thick gloves.
- At the very heart of the snorkel is our shaped and protected silicone Elliptical Purge Valve.
- The shape of the valve guarantees sealing as well as ease of purging.
- And The anatomically-designed mouthpiece made from medical silicone reduces jaw fatigue.
- Also The joint between the mouthpiece/valve box and the corrugate is a swiveling sealed connection that rotates for a better fit.