- The balanced diaphragm mechanism allows for ease of breathing and consistent performance while protecting
internal moving parts from the environment.
- The T-Shape design is compact and provides optimal hose routing.
- The unique forged body uses less brass, making it more compact and lighter weight than other regulators.
- The polyurethane outer skin protects metallic parts from shocks.
- The MP and HP outlets are perfectly positioned to for streamlined hose positioning.
- The open yoke screw helps avoid water retention.
- The unique Comfobite mouthpiece, with the patented roof of mouth bridge, reduces jaw fatigue.
- The removable and reusable clip facilitates quick and easy mouthpiece changes.
- With few components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector, maintenance is easy.
- The in-line Venturi knob offers effective and progressive adjustments using an ergonomic design for easy
manipulation, even with gloves.
- Reinforced polycarbonate makes the second stage stronger.
- The Deflector splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration.
- Mid-size, high performance octopus to compliment the Titan and Calypso regulators.
- High visibility 39”yellow hose and high visibility yellow cover makes it easy to locate in an emergency.
- The venturi lever prevents unwanted free flow when not in use.
- Easy purge front cover.
- Not recommended for overbalanced regulators of the Legend series.